World Rabies Day MSD Awards
The World Rabies Day MSD Awards recognise outstanding individuals and organisations in the field of community rabies prevention.
We're delighted to announce the award recipients for 2016 -
- Asia - Dr Thinlay Bhutia
- Sub-Saharan Africa - Dr Agnes Korir
- Middle East, North Africa, Central Asia & Europe - Professor Kastriot Korro
- Americas - Dr Sergio Recuenco-Cabrera
- Asia - Visakha Society For Protection And Care of Animals
- Sub-Saharan Africa - Liberia Animal Welfare & Conservation Society
- Middle East, North Africa, Central Asia & Europe - Kurdistan Organization for Animal Rights Protection
- Americas - Zach Jones Memorial Fund
You can view all the shortlisted nominees here.
We'd like to thank our judging panel, which included individuals from the CDC, FAO, OIE, WHO, MSD and GARC, and MSD employees who voted on the shortlist.
Thanks to everyone who sent in a nomination - we will be highlighting the wonderful work done by all the nominees over the next few months.
MSD Animal Health Logo reproduced with permission of MSD Animal Health.