Did you know… social media campaign toolkit
The Did you know… social media campaign toolkit has been developed to support World Rabies Day 2018. It builds on the WRD theme – Rabies: Share the message. Save a Life.
The toolkit aims to -
- Share basic rabies prevention messages with the community
- Provide calls to action around World Rabies Day
- Share progress towards the goal of elimination of deaths by 2030
It consists of a suggested set of graphics, rabies prevention messages and links to resources or further information. We invite you to use this as a base to create your own campaign, using the same set of images, messages and links, or modifying as needed to best meet the needs of your programmes and network.
28 suggested messages have been created, one for each day of September leading up to World Rabies Day.
GARC will be sending out at least one message a day from September 1st to September 28th, which is World Rabies Day. We will do this via Facebook and Twitter, using the hashtags #WorldRabiesDay, #EndRabiesNow, #rabies and #Zeroby30
There are many ways in which you (governments, organisations and individuals) can join the campaign –
- Share and like our posts
- Send out the existing messages through your social media networks, modifying wherever relevant
- Create and send out a new set of graphics and messages, just using the Did you know… concept
This World Rabies Day, let's share the message and save lives!