- General overview of rabies disease using GIS and Applied Epidemiology, Vaccines; based on WHO guidance National protocols and Animal Welfare,
- Training staffs for diagnostic methods including sampling and follow up rabies cases,
- keeping personnel up-to-date for Epidemiology of the Disease, Surveillance, Early Warning/Response, Client Training, and Development including:
- Face to Face orientation,
- Radio script messages* on air for provincial Radio Station,
- Khorasan-e-Razavi RWC Rabies Pamphlet, editorial in chief,
- Holding Seminar and webinar during COVID-19 era, and so on aiming raise public awareness on rabies.