What is the GARC App?
The GARC App brings most of GARC’s surveillance tools straight to your smartphone, enabling you to capture data anytime, anywhere – even in places without internet connectivity. The GARC App is thus ideal for rabies professionals that want to use the different surveillance tools when working in communities where accurate project tracking and immediate reporting is vital.
Why should I use the GARC App?
The GARC App:
- Works offline.
- Is free to use.
- Is secure, so that your data remains safe.
- Enables you to use multiple GARC surveillance tools on one device.
It will help you to:
- Collect data in the field.
- Improve reporting rates and frequencies.
- Collect data in remote locations.
- Collect data when internet connectivity is a problem.
How much does the app cost?
The GARC App is free.